Download the Joint Agenda for Arctic Patrol and Reconnaissance and Search & Rescue
Attend Arctic Patrol and Reconnaissance 2017 to:
- Discover from the US Coast Guard how to adopt new sensors capable of improving maritime domain awareness, allowing you to better monitor Arctic traffic and deliver a responsive search and rescue function
- Learn how the Canadian Department of National Defence is using space-based ISR as a force multiplier, in order to direct the efficient deployment of your other reconnaissance assets
- Overcome limitations in your observational satellite coverage by leveraging drones and high-resolution imaging, and improve communications by adopting AIS and transportable radio solutions
- Explore how Canada’s Joint Task Force North is working towards an integrated approach to Arctic reconnaissance and patrol, and hear how to combine different intelligence-gathering platforms to maximise coverage and produce an operationally-usable surveillance picture
- Understand the future direction of Arctic governance from the perspective of the Defence Policy Department at the Danish Ministry of Defence, and determine how the resultant policy will affect military capability and investment
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.